NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of Sirian vehicles, just a list of primary examples for standard models to help SHs calculating vehicle Stats on the fly, or to model custom craft off of.
Understanding Vehicle Stats
- LIF is the HP of the vehicle. At zero, it’s disabled. At negative its LIF, it's beyond repair.
- END is its armor and helps defend against outside attacks. It replaces the END might for passengers and pilot alike for any damage coming from outside the vehicle.
- STR is the power of its weapons or its ramming speed for attacking. This replaces the pilot's stat, just like the fixed STR of a handheld gun would.
- DEX is the maneuverability of the vehicle. This is the maximum might that a pilot driving/flying it can use. If the pilot's might (DEX + skill) is less than the vehicle's DEX, use the pilot's might. Else, use the vehicle's DEX. It serves as a cap.
Shuttle (750 build points, cost: 1500s)
A passenger vehicle capable of vertical takeoff and landing. Current shuttles are rigged for both atmospheric and low-orbit travel.
- LIF 500
- END 150
- STR 50
- DEX 50
Pipe Fighter (1050 build points, cost: 2100s)
Pipe fighters are one-man, combat-ready flying machines capable of both atmospheric and space travel.
- LIF 300
- END 75
- STR 50 (Ramming)
- DEX 125
- Pulse Cannon (2x)
- LIF 50
- END 50
- STR 150
- DEX 0 (Uses fighter DEX for targeting)
Motorcycle (250 build points, cost: 500s)
A motorized two-wheeled vehicle with no cabin for passenger protection
- LIF 70
- END 50*
- STR 50
- DEX 80
APC (450 build points, cost: 900s)
An armored personnel carrier for transporting troops by land over any type of terrain
- LIF 200
- END 120
- STR 60
- DEX 70
Thruster pack (165 build points, cost: 330s)
A personal thruster backpack for advanced maneuverability in space by firing multidirectional vents of compressed gas
- LIF 50
- END 25*
- STR 25
- DEX 65
* Any open craft that doesn't surround its pilot, like motorcycles and thruster packs, does not grant its END stat to the driver/pilot. The stats are for when the vehicle is targeted directly or otherwise sustains and has to resist damage.